The DGCA stated that as per the decision by the Council of Ministers, Moderna, Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson, vaccines have been approved both within and outside Kuwait.
Kuwaitis and their first-degree relatives (husband, wife and children) are not permitted to travel outside Kuwait without vaccination, provided, they are vaccinated against coronavirus with any of the above-said approved vaccines.
The following categories are however, exempted from the above rule. These include:
- Kuwaiti nationals from Health Ministry holding inability to be vaccinated certificate due to health reasons.
- Pregnant Kuwaiti nationals holding proof of pregnancy certificate issued and approved by the Health Ministry.
- All age categories that are not subject to vaccination.
- Kuwaiti students abroad should be vaccinated against coronavirus infection with at least a single dose and should submit a proof of their study abroad and proof of vaccination.
- Accredited diplomatic mission to the State of Kuwait.
No passengers will be accepted onboard to depart from Kuwait, provided, they register on Kuwait mosafer app/website.
No passengers will be accepted will be accepted onboard when arriving into Kuwait, provided, they are registered on the Kuwaitmosafer app/website.
The ban on expats from entering into Kuwait continues until further notice.