Public Authority for Manpower and the Ministry of Interior launches new service for issuing work visas online for the private sector.
30 April 2022, 12:00 AM
31 May 2022, 12:00 AM
New service was launched for issuing work visas online for the private sector by the Public Authority for Manpower and the Ministry of Interior.
Based on Cabinet instructions on governance procedures to use automated systems in a step towards e-government, Assel Al Mazeed the spokeswoman and director of the Public Relations and Media Department of Public Authority confirmed the new services.
Al-Mazyed said in a press statement that parallel measures will be taken to launch the service of electronic issuance of work visas for the private sector, as the related services, which are printing work visas and cancellation of visas that have not been printed will be suspended and removed from the authority’s automated systems.
1. Working according to the e-visa service requests a family work visa as an alternative to the work
visa printing service.
2. Suspending Work Visa Printing service and removing the service from all the Authority’s
3. Stopping the cancellation of unprinted visa service and removing the service from all the
Authority’s automated systems.
4. The Printed Visa Cancellation service is limited to visas printed through the authority’s systems
5. Requests for cancellation of work permit are accepted if the visa was cancelled by the Ministry of
Interior and the worker is outside the country.