Kids Attractions In Kuwait
KidZania is a high-quality concept that is worldwide recognized for its exclusive blend of education and entertainment- called edutainment. Presently operating in 15 locations, KidZania is a Mexican based company and has been visited by more than 31 million guests around the world since its opening, making it one of the fastest growing global edutainment brands in the world. KidZania is a safe and sound interactive edutainment center where children can practice over 100 real-world career choices in a replica of a real city. The several lighthearted activities of KidZania are exclusively planned to assist intellectual and physical growth, as well as pitch in to the improvement of attitudes and skills.
How to Go?
Kidzania is located in the Avenues mall which is situated on Fifth Ring Road.From Salmiya, Drive off towards Jahra which is located beside the Rabya area.
Every KidZania is an interactive kid sized city, with over 100 role playing activities and destinations. This Mexican concept is indoor replica of a real-life city, with buildings, streets, and businesses as well as vehicles and pedestrians moving along its streets everything in kid-size. More than 100 professions will be available for kids to take on management roles, administer finances and team up to run the city so they can learn how to be a part of the real world and still have fun doing it making it a learn and play education destination.
The organizers of KidZania built a world full of opportunities where all kids could declare themselves and be responsible. The kids will be able to experience what it are like to be firemen, journalist, police officers, doctors, bankers, sales people, news anchors and even DJs.
While performing the tasks, the children will be paid KidZos (KidZania's currency) and the funds are kept in the KidZania bank for children to spend at the gift shop and on KidZania activities. Children wear electronic bracelets when they are inside every KidZania facility around the world that let parents to keep track of their kids remotely. Kids also look after the KidZania governance, with a 14-member group.
Those who enter the facility are mandatory to put on a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) security bracelet. No kid is permitted to leave the facility without his or her bracelet matching the responsible adult who registered the child on entry.
The Kidzania management offer many services to support all the family’s needs.
- Baby changing areas
- Family restroom
- Elevator access (for strollers and wheelchairs )
- Restaurants in park (food and beverage)
The Parents Lounge is located on the top floor, where they can take rest as it provides a silent reading area, computers with free Wi-Fi Internet, a coffee shop and a cinema screening room.
For Guests with Disabilities
KidZania has partial access for visitors with disabilities, including elevator access to the upper floor.
Cafes and Restaurants
- Burger King
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Guests pay a single price at the time of entering the park. This charge includes permission to all establishments within KidZania. An average visit lasts 5 hours. Some activities (like the Pizza Shop) include food.
- Child under 2 years - Free
- Children 2 to 3 years – KD 8
- Children 4 to 14 years – KD 12
- Adults– KD 8
- Visitors with disabilities – KD 6
The ticket price includes
- Access to all park facilities (which excludes e.g. food and beverage outlets, National Store)
- 50 kidZos check for every kid (excluding infants)
- Accompanying parents and kids will be provided with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Security bracelet.
Things to Remember
- There is a locker area at the entrance to KidZania, where the visitors can store packages, suitcases or bags. However, they do not store strollers or electronics.
- Guests can book a birthday party in the park's facilities. They have packages that include food, cake, and other services. KidZania is the perfect venue for private events such as product or brand launches, workshops and conferences, award ceremonies and family nights for companies.
- Adults entering KidZania can go together with their children inside the KidZania establishments. Parents can also participate in a few establishments such as the Television Studio and Theater. or they can relax in The Parents Lounge, located on the top floor. Besides, parents can also enjoy a free tour around KidZania with the KidZania City Guide where they can learn its facts, story and landmarks.
- The facility has various food choices which include: salads, sandwiches, and snacks for children, plus an area of cafes, pizza and burger shops.
- For toddlers: 'Urbano house' is available for children aged up to 3 years old with various activities to keep them entertained for hours.
Tel (+965) 222 83 180
Website: www. kuwait.kidzania.com/en-us/
- Sunday to Wednesday from 9 AM to 9 PM
- Thursday from 9 AM to 11 PM
- Friday and Saturday, including Public Holidays from 10AM to 4AM and from 5 PM to 11 PM.
comments powered by Disqus