Attractions In Kuwait
Al Kout beach
Kuwait boasts a spectacular setting on the Persian Gulf, with some of the Middle East's most magnificent coastline stretching for about 499 kms. Kuwait beaches offer a great place to relax by scenic waters with a large number of Beach clubs, public beaches and beach parks. The scenic beauty Kuwait coastline delivers is simply ethereal and the tourists take a good time spending in the beaches by wandering along or enjoying the cool breeze of the sea, participating in the sports and sun bathing. For those who want to enjoy the winter season in the place of sand and sea then Kuwait is the ideal place for them.
Al Kout Beach is one of Kuwait’s best beaches. This serene stretch of sand is among the Kuwait’s biggest, beckoning azure waters and offering white sands. Al Kout Beach is particularly popular with families, and children and adults flock to its nearby swimming pools in the weekends.
For vacationers travelling with friends, Al Kout Beach will be more engaging. Visitors can enjoy an al fresco meal during the sun sets over the Arabian Gulf as this beach also offers barbeque facilities. There is a dancing fountain which is so relaxing and calm. Visitors can enjoy having lunch or dinner or have cup of coffee with nice music beside the dancing fountain. A lot of People go there mainly for the seating next to the Fountain, as it makes them feel refreshed.
How to go?
It is located in district of Fahheel (Ahmadi governorate), a good 35 to 40 minutes to the south of Kuwait City.
Things to Remember
- Visitors should respect the local traditions and wear decent outfits.
- Wearing a bikini on public beaches is not acceptable in Kuwaiti community.
- Al kout beach is a bit crowdie. The local people gather here to enjoy the swimming every day.
- This beach is facilitated with large play areas and many furnished cafes. It is better to avoid the weekend visit to the beach.
- Combine visiting the beach with a trip to the Al Kout mall and take your coffee to a quieter bench.
comments powered by Disqus